fot

Re: BJ'S, trunion's and caster

To: "Robert Dardano" <19to1tr6@attbi.com>, "team" <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: BJ'S, trunion's and caster
From: "elliottd" <elliottd@look.ca>
Date: Sun, 30 Mar 2003 21:33:09 -0500
Garry Altwasser who has a red TR3A with white racing stripes drove to VTR in
Portland, Maine, and also convoyed with me to VTR in Portland Oregon.  Garry
did very well in the Autocross both times.  His TR3A is in the VTR Modified
class and was featured in Grassroots Motorsports just before VTR in Portland
Maine.   According to what I remember as to how he lowered his TR3A, Garry
turned the lower castings for the lower front  wishbones (lower A frame)
upside down.  Then he had a new upper block made to which the upper spindle
in bolted.  These new upper blocks are moveable in and out to get the best
results.

This is from memory and may not be complete.  But I thought it colud be of
interest to some.  Garry is no longer in Windsor, Ontario but went back to
Calgary and is now living in British Columbia.

Don Elliott, 1958 TR3A, Montreal, Canada