fot

Re: possible virus

To: jaboruch@adelphia.net, FOT@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: possible virus
From: WEmery7451@aol.com
Date: Mon, 31 Mar 2003 12:58:47 EST
In a message dated 3/30/03 1:00:52 PM Pacific Standard Time,
jaboruch@adelphia.net writes:

<< Did anyone get this from me directly (not from the FOT list)? >>

I got this message.  It is probably that damned Kleez Virus, which they can't
seem to stop.  I also got all sorts of other illogical garbage from Bill
Babcock, Henry Frye, and Mark Bradakis, some with downloads and some without.
 Other people have received messages from me that I didn't send.  I assume
from the various FOTer responses, nobody's computer is at fault, and I just
delete these messages without trying to download any attachments.

Most of the time, you can tell from the context of the message if the person
sent it.  For example, if a priest or minister sends you a message containing
a bunch of foul mouth pornography, he didn't send it.