fot

the fiftieth video

To: <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: the fiftieth video
From: "Mordy Dunst/Gasket Works USA, LLC" <gasket.works@gte.net>
Date: Mon, 31 Mar 2003 20:21:12 -0800
What an undeniable success for Kent et-al for making this video a treasure.
My personal thanks to the  sage and witty narrators  who made sure the viewer
has the flavor and excitement by their quips and side-bars.

BTW,,, my off-road pirouette excursion at the keyhole  ...  My son commented
that when I got the car off the trailer some days after the race... he noticed
some (still green) sod in the undercarriage... (Not an uncommon finding on my
car)..... My MID OHIO momento is now completed.

Congratulations to the production team !

M. Dunst
Gasket Works USA, LLC
626.358.1616 voice
626.358.7971 facsimile