fot

RE: Fw: Buletin Board

To: "'Tony Drews'" <tony@tonydrews.com>, fot@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: Fw: Buletin Board
From: Bill Babcock <BillB@bnj.com>
Date: Tue, 8 Apr 2003 10:09:13 -0700
Cool, another Northwesterner. I'll third the nomination and welcome
Charley. I'll see you at the Sovern race weekend after next. For that
matter, there's an SCCA race this weekend at Portland (PIR). I'll be
racing the Radical. You might want to come by and check it out since the
SCCA does have a vintage grid--you can get a lot of laps in playing with
these guys. There's a test & tune day on Friday that you might even be
able to get in on--I don't think they'd let you race this weekend, but
it's possible. If you get a chance, drop by the pits, I'll be somewhere
close to the Tonkins (huge red trailer) since I want to use their scales
(don't want to lug mine). I have a British racing green Radical with
yellow air control trim.