fot

RE: First report on Dunlop 205-60-15 race tires - Chalking

To: "'Group44TR7@aol.com'" <Group44TR7@aol.com>, rgk@flash.net,
Subject: RE: First report on Dunlop 205-60-15 race tires - Chalking
From: Bill Babcock <BillB@bnj.com>
Date: Tue, 8 Apr 2003 10:13:22 -0700
I've never tried that, but I will. With slicks it's easy to see what's
being used even without chalk. But some of the settings that give the best
appearance (rubber smeared evenly over the tire) don't translate to good
temperatures. All the same, I'll give it a try--I'm game for almost
anything that helps and is legal.

  _____