fot

TRIUMPH RACER info still needed

To: fot@autox.team.net
Subject: TRIUMPH RACER info still needed
From: Henry Frye <henry@henryfrye.com>
Date: Wed, 16 Apr 2003 08:00:09 -0400
Hi guys and gals,

VARAC has requested a list of the FOT to mail packages out to. I am sure
they are under the impression we are a much more organized bunch of
gearheads...

I ask even if you already got a package from VARAC for this event, or
downloaded the forms and sent them in, I would appreciate a reply with your
info.

This list simply does not exist. Since we need to do this for VARAC anyway,
it seems this would be a good time for all active Triumph racers to be
listed on one sheet of paper. I request everyone who races a Triumph
respond. If you know of an email challenged Triumph racer, by all means
send their info in for them.

Since M-O was such a hit last year, and Mosport is shaping up to be every
bit as fun, we are taking a page out of the MG Vintage Racers playbook and
trying to plan a Triumph Focus Event every year.

Yes, the serious autoXers too. You know who you are. Just be sure to mark
your prep level as AutoX.

I promise that I will not do anything unreasonable with this data.

Thanks for your cooperation.

Name -
Street Address -
City -
State -
Zip -
Email Address -

Car -
Preparation Level -  (Vintage, SCCA, AutoX, etc)

Do you have an AMB transponder? -
What is it's Number?
(If you do not have an AMB transponder, you will be renting one for the ITC)

With what sanctioning body do you hold your driving credential(s)?
Current medical?  (this is a yes or no question)