fot

Mosport-WPTA Hospitality & "In Search of Sabrina"

To: jerryvv@alltel.net, fot@autox.team.net
Subject: Mosport-WPTA Hospitality & "In Search of Sabrina"
From: N197TR4@cs.com
Date: Thu, 17 Apr 2003 12:10:57 EDT
FoT, and exalted others....

(See Jerry's text way below...)Thanks Western Pennsylvania Triumphs, for
arranging the FoT Hospitality Tent, once again. (Bill Dentinger is going to
have a tent, too, but his has an "erection fee", and WPTA does not have any
trouble getting theirs up)

The WPTA Hospitality Tent will also be a place for some honored guests to
hang out, with some time set aside for autographs. Kas Kastner, Paul
Richardson, and Triumph Author Mike Cook will be there.

"Ride Mooch" and Auto Author Burt Levy plans to stop by....he will likely be
pulling a little red wagon full of his new book...a must read. Expect to see
one of Triumph Racing supporters, Charles Runyan and his sidekick John
Swauger.

In Search of Sabrina

We wanted to add another famous personage to our FoT roster of luminaries, so
Jack Drews and I went on a quest to the west to locate "Sabrina", the
namesake for the Triumph TRS engine, and we found her living  in Nevada under
the name of "Patti". We rescued her and brought her back to the midwest. She
was in the clutches of the infamous Judge,  Jim "Hanger" Hill". (we have
pictures in the courtroom) Through some wily legal chicanery we were able to
have Sabrina released into our custody and then we moved her stuff out of the
"Shady Lady Ranch". We took her on a wildwind tour of SoCal so she could meet
the VARA Triumphs at Willow Springs. I think she has been there before as she
kept calling the Triumph guys "Big Boy" like she knew something we
didnt.....we were amazed that she was able to get into Mordy Dunst's car
without removing the steering wheel. (picture available)

She is now in the midwest and we plan to bring her to Mosport.  She is not
quite as 'perky' as she once was, but still quite lovely.

There is no truth to the rumor that there was, at one time, an intense
rivalry for Sabrina's affections among Kas, Paul, & Mike. (We did uncover a
photo of Sabrina sitting on one of their laps) This reunion will certainly be
something very special.

Hanger Hill has become smitten with her decided to join us at Mosport as her
escort, so dont get any ideas.

No Charles, you cant have her...you already have two of the TRSs....that's
enough.

Photo sessions with Sabrina can be arranged, but you need to talk to her
manager, "Hanger", about autographs....they are very valuable and hard to
come by.

How can anyone NOT come to Mosport in June.  Now for Jerry's message
regarding the WPTA (no erection fee) Tent.