fot

RE: TR 4 , 4A, etc. Windshild Frame Interior Lining

To: "J Wagner" <jmwagner@greenheart.com>,
Subject: RE: TR 4 , 4A, etc. Windshild Frame Interior Lining
From: "Brad Eells" <bradlnss@lightspeed.net>
Date: Sun, 20 Apr 2003 19:26:39 -0700
Justin,

My recollection is that a very thin cloth/vinyl material was glued to the
frame. I would imagine it would be difficult to remove and impossible to
replace without taking the windscreen and seal out. I replaced the
windscreen on my 4A some years back and remember gluing some of this vinyl
back in place.

I have not seen any specific replacement material offered either - I would
think a thin, black grained vinyl would do the trick. Most vinyls seem to be
thicker that what was originally used and may have caused your
dissatisfaction on the earlier project

Good Luck!

Brad
65 TR4A