fot

RE: SFI Balancer for TR6

To: <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: SFI Balancer for TR6
From: "Susan and Jack Brooks" <tr3a@att.net>
Date: Tue, 22 Apr 2003 10:26:29 -0700
Bob,

If the SFI dampener truly is a bolt on, where the crank will not need to
be modified, go ahead and balance the crank.  You can have the SFI
dampener balanced when it arrives.  I've always been of the opinion that
each component (flywheel, dampners, etc.) should be balanced seperately,
so they can be changed out later without having to rebalance everything
again.

Also call Summit with the PN.  I'll bet they can get it for you quickly.

Jack Brooks