fot

Garments that stand up by themselves

To: <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: Garments that stand up by themselves
From: "A.J. & C. Wood" <wood@dandrade.freeserve.co.uk>
Date: Wed, 23 Apr 2003 01:38:15 +0100
Whilst preparing Keith Files' TR-6 for a photoshoot for Triumph World last
week, I came across a long forgotten wrap of tank tape adorning the leg side
of the centre console. Imagine my surprise upon finding a still-fresh pair of
trolleys (undercrackers/knickers/#%#$!) hastily affixed there prior to the
Mid-Ohio enduro. Was this to prevent the all-too-familiar left shin bruising
on clockwise circuits in a RHD car, or was there perhaps a purer motive?
Answers on a postcard, please. My memory fails me on such vital points of
prep.
 Gah..         Jon Wood      C.R.#40