fot

Re: FW: Road America -- no more kink!

To: BillDentin@aol.com, sbarr@mccarty-law.com, fot@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: FW: Road America -- no more kink!
From: Ernest Husmann <ehusmann@execpc.com>
Date: Mon, 28 Apr 2003 21:31:04 -0500
While I have not been involved in the behind the scenes work at RA for a
few years, this sounds exactly like the layout that the FIM (FIA of
motorcycles) wanted before they would sanction the track.  This work has
come close to reality several times but those who were putting up the money
for the work (generally known as race promoters) never actually delivered
on the promises.  I wouldn't get too excited until I saw the demise of the
Kink in print from a track authority or from a specific sanctioning body.

Ernest Husmann