fot

Re: Joe Curry's Spitfire/Honda

To: N197TR4@cs.com, Spitlist@gte.net, fot@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Joe Curry's Spitfire/Honda
From: BillDentin@aol.com
Date: Wed, 30 Apr 2003 09:34:16 EDT
In a message dated 04/29/2003 9:13:35 PM Central Daylight Time,
N197TR4@cs.com writes:

> Congratulations to Joe Curry on the great article in Tim Suddard's GRM!!
>
> Looks and sounds like an engineering marvel.
>
> If it wasnt so far to tow, it would be fun to see it at Mosport.

Amici:

It must be our (FOT's) turn in the spotlight.  There is an outstanding photo
of Bob Wismer and our TORNADO T.R.3 THUNDER BOLT in the current issue of
VINTAGE MOTORSPORT.  It is the lead photo for their article on SEBRING.

Bill Dentinger