fot

Now Mosport-Now Keg of Canadian

To: GRMTim@aol.com, fot@autox.team.net, Spitlist@gte.net
Subject: Now Mosport-Now Keg of Canadian
From: N197TR4@cs.com
Date: Thu, 01 May 2003 09:03:25 -0400
The last conversation I had regarding a Thursday evening reception, VARAC will
donate a Keg of Beer.

On Thursday night we will have introductions, announcements, 'housekeeping'
items, Q & A (not T & A)  AND BEER.

I am sure that refreshments will find their way around, and in & out, of the
Western Penn Triumph Hospitality Tent all weekend. Please join Russ Moore and
Henry Frye as your hosts and event organizers. (unless Henry is working on his
car)