fot

CREW PASSES FOR MOSPORT

To: <fot@autox.team.net>, <ronwanless@sympatico.ca>
Subject: CREW PASSES FOR MOSPORT
From: "Bob Kramer" <rgk@flash.net>
Date: Thu, 8 May 2003 11:48:34 -0500
Ron,
I have my entry all filled out for the June Mosport event except for the
"Overcrew" Crew Passes and "extra" Saturday Night Banquet Tickets. There are
lines for 4 Crew Members, with only one listed as included. I have a total of
6 people including myself. I assume I can to pay for 3 of the 4 not included
as overcrew, and will probably have to find someone in our Triumph clan that
that has room on their list to get the 6th one in. I'm also assuming that I
get 2 banquet tickets with the entry and will have to buy 4 additional ones
for the overcrew. Do I have this right?
Bob Kramer