fot

FOT list nomination

To: fot@autox.team.net
Subject: FOT list nomination
From: "Robert M. Lang" <lang@isis.mit.edu>
Date: Fri, 9 May 2003 11:19:28 -0400 (EDT)
Hi,

Today must be the day for nominations. I'd like to nominate Shane Ingate
to the Amici Triumphi. Shane can speak for himself, but he's been working
on a TR6 racer/track car for quite some time (details on his web pages
www.hottr6.com/triumph ).

Judging from "conversations" with Shane over the years, it is clear that
he conforms to the strict FOT mental health deficiency - A LOVE OF THINGS
TRIUMPH.

Shane hails out of Maryland, but our spies report that he's called
various places home in the last 5 or so years including San Diego. And
he'll have to tell us about "Bo Bo" and the flourescent green thong.

Seconds, please?

Shane - feel free to introduce yourself to the group (brief is better than
"windy") by e-mailing to fot@autox.team.net.

respectfully,
rml
p.s. Shane intends to make the trek to Mosport in order to spectate. But
I'll bet his car will see track time a VIR and Summit Point in the near
future.
Voice:617-253-7438    FAX: 617-258-9535        |