fot

Re: Targa Newfoundland

To: fot@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Targa Newfoundland
From: "Robert M. Lang" <lang@isis.mit.edu>
Date: Fri, 9 May 2003 17:14:41 -0400 (EDT)
Hi,

I caught a few glimpses of the coverage of the Targa Newfoundland (from
last year) on SpeedTV a few days back... in one of the scenes, I swear I
saw an FOT t-shirt logo on a person, but the scene was too quick to
register...

Okay - who was it??? I did not see any Triumphs running the event. Maybe
in 2003 there will be a Triumph???

Looks like a kool event (except when the 240Z failed to make the
right-hander and pummelled the sea-wall).

Happy Friday!
rml
Voice:617-253-7438    FAX: 617-258-9535        |