fot

Re: camping at Mosport weather....

To: "BOB KRAMER" <rkramer3@austin.rr.com>, "FOT LIST"
Subject: Re: camping at Mosport weather....
From: "Tom Strange" <tstrange@new.rr.com>
Date: Sat, 10 May 2003 08:39:23 -0500
Good morning,
  The Toronto visitors bureau gave me this weather site...
http://www.wunderground.com/    ....
If you type in a city name, at the bottom of the "conditions" section, you
will find a line "historical" ... you can put in any date and get the info
for years past.  Enter a date, and you can forward to next or previous
day...
  Personally, I decided after looking at the last 5 or 6 years, to be ready
for anything from sunny and 70 to chilly, wind and rain ....
  Hope this site helps.
Tom