fot

Re: fot-digest V1 #860

To: N197TR4@cs.com
Subject: Re: fot-digest V1 #860
From: Susan Kahler <spitfiresuz@141.com>
Date: Sat, 10 May 2003 19:29:06 -0500
Wow, thanks, Editor Gary!  That's awesome!!  (Brad wants to know which
address to send your "donation" to... ;)   I am really looking forward
to seeing my copy when it gets here!

Yeah, the shelves will be swept clean because my mom will be out there
buying them all up...   :)

Brad and I are really looking forward to the new magazine.  It sounds great!

Keep Triumphing,
Susan   :)