fot

RE: Lean Cylinders

To: cartravel@pobox.com, fot@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: Lean Cylinders
From: "spitfiresuz@141.com" <spitfiresuz@141.com>
Date: Wed, 14 May 2003 16:12:30 -0400
We just tapped #1 and #4 -- we figured it will give us a good enough
reading, and there was plenty space there to do it.  The main thing for us
is that the needles should read the same temp when the carbs are adjusted
correctly (be sure you tap one pipe per carb!).  On my Spit, I am running
about 1350 degrees on each pipe when going down the front straight at TWS.

Keep Triumphing,
Susan    :)