fot

Goodness, take 2

To: fot@autox.team.net
Subject: Goodness, take 2
From: Mark J Bradakis <mjb@autox.team.net>
Date: Fri, 16 May 2003 22:36:00 -0600 (MDT)
Well, that was cute.  Sorry about the fat finger flub up.  The entry forms
are copied, tech sheets next.  Then pack a few clothes and such, finally
head off to Wendover.  The plan a few days ago was to be on site by now,
have the course set up, a few laps done in the red racer, sitting back
with a gin and tonic or some such and relaxing.  But no, I'm madly trying to
finish up stuff, won't get to Wendover until maybe 2 am.  Gee, that's
a couple of hours earlier than I've gone to bed lately.

But the red racer that had the nice flameout of the brakes at last year's
enduro is sitting on the trailer behind the van, sporting many new suspension
bits, new brake bits, various other improvements.  Still needs a day or so
of frobbing before being ready for the 2 hour enduro, but that starts in
about 12 hours.  So it goes.

Anyway, I will be out of town for the weekend, will start working on catching
up on email and such monday, I know there are some FOT list things I've
neglected the last few days.

mjb.