fot

Nomination

To: FOT@autox.team.net
Subject: Nomination
From: Gt6steve@aol.com
Date: Mon, 19 May 2003 11:13:42 EDT
 I'll proudly second the nomination of Rick Cline.  He's learned and rejected
more tuning than I've yet imagined.  His knowledge and charm will be a
welcome addition to the cast of luminaries already represented here.
 Welcome Rick, Steve in Las Vegas

 << I would like to nominate Rick Cline for FOT membership.  Rick won his
class
  at the Runoffs in a Spitfire in '72, '73 and '74 and has been building TR
  racing engines for many years.  He's been a big help to me and I think he'll
  be another valuable resource to the group.  Can I have a second?  Mark, his
  email address is RCline369@aol.com .   Regards, Don