fot

Car In A Barn-Nomination

To: fot@autox.team.net
Subject: Car In A Barn-Nomination
From: N197TR4@cs.com
Date: Wed, 21 May 2003 09:28:59 EDT
Sandy Beveridge    debboyd@shaw.ca

    ......and his son Christian contacted me in 2000 regarding a car they
found. It has the trappings of a Rally Car with provenance. Sandy contacted
me once again and I have invited him to join our group in hopes that
eventually he will benefit from the knowledge of this group. He is from the
Vancouver, BC area, I believe.  Please second the nomination and contact
Sandy if you have interest or knowledge of his car.  Joe (A)    See below
from Sandy:

"I found this car in a barn about 10 years ago. The thing that attracted my
attention were tha Mini-Lite wheels. These have turned out to be original
Mini Lites. The car has Posi Traction, Overdrive, and other Rally related
stuff. I know that it was not one of the original Shell 4000 rally cars as
there is no Vent in the fender, plus they are all accounted for.

The wheels are original MINI-Lites. My business is an Insurance Broker and
one of my customers is a Wheel Rebuilder and it was he who took note of the
wheels. He X-Rayed them and because they were slightly oxidized, a problem
with original Mini-Lites, they could not be polished and had to be painted.
Make no mistake, they are the real thing.

The commission number is CT30208.

I would be honoured to be included on the Private e-mail list - FRIENDS OF
TRIUMPH.

Thanks for getting back to me.

Sandy"