fot

RE: Difference Between TR2 and TR3 Small Mouth Front ?

To: <Group44TR7@aol.com>
Subject: RE: Difference Between TR2 and TR3 Small Mouth Front ?
From: <bradlnss@lightspeed.net>
Date: Mon, 26 May 2003 10:42:57 -0700
All the mods may suggest the possibility of a competition history even if
you can't document it. I believe SCCA allowed updating  between TR2 and TR3
pieces. A previous owner may have replaced the front apron due to crash
damage or maybe he just liked the grill! I have seen a black TR2 Racer at
VARA events here in California.

I'm certain that my own TR4 Racer has had just about everything replaced at
one point or another - The only thing I'm sure is original is the frame!

BTW - I'm watching a Speed GT Championship race at Mosport on the Speed
Channel. The track looks like a lot of fun for those of you attending this
Summer!

Cheers,

Brad
TR4 - in a box

<< The
fact that the engine, gearbox, and rear has been changed, along with the
scars
from a roll bar setup, the modification to the hood, and various body
buises,
suggest someone had alot of fun with this car>>