fot

GP spit for sale.

To: fot@autox.team.net
Subject: GP spit for sale.
From: "andrew stark" <whitedog72@hotmail.com>
Date: Tue, 27 May 2003 14:09:04 +0000
Hi All,
I just wanted to let you know Frank Axelrod is selling his GP-Spitfire. This
is a pretty nice car with all the go fast goodies. He is selling it because
he does not have time for it. He is going to a Jap car for conveniance. I
have personally worked on this car several times over the last three years.
It has alot of potential as a SCCA car. It is completely current. It could
also be a vintage car with a couple of weekends work. He does have the steel
hood and fenders needed for Vintage. This car is pretty darn quick. It just
needs a Driver and a guy that likes to work on Spits to own it. If you have
any questions feel free to email me or call Frank at 314-968-3079. He is
asking $8500.00 I am sure a deal could be worked out.

            Thanks

             Andy 72 EPGt6