fot

Lost Specials

To: <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: Lost Specials
From: "edwardbarnard" <edwardbarnard@prodigy.net>
Date: Sat, 31 May 2003 00:11:16 -0500
    This past week I came across a never-been-built  Ambro body in very good
condition that I am thinking about purchasing. This weekend I am also going to
follow a lead to a similar Devin body which has been in a barn attic for many
years. I have no idea of it's condition yet.
    My question to the list is what do you all figure an Ambro or Devin body
in good condition is worth? I remember what I paid Bob Kramer for the Devin
that Brad and Susan Kahler now have, but this Ambro is just the body but in
very good condition.
    Does anyone have any idea how many of each of these was made? How many
known ones are there left? I'm sure the Ambro is worth more, but how much is a
reasonable price to pay?
    Thanks - Ed