fot

Questions for Kas

To: FOT <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: Questions for Kas
From: Chuck Arnold <chuck.arnold@oracle.com>
Date: Fri, 06 Jun 2003 07:07:45 -0700
I have failed to notice Chase's new email address, so here is an inquiry
to him for all of FOT.

I am getting ready to prepare a 69 TR6 for vintage racing.  OF course,
we can only outfit the car like it was raced.  So, I have a couple of
questions:
1. How were the race versions of TR6/TR250 inducted?
2. Were the lever shocks at the rear used in racing?
3. Was a rear sway bar used?
4. What compression ratio was used?
5. What cam profiles?
6. forged pistons?
7. Overdrive?
8. How were cranks kept from braking [I just broke mine as a result of
going from 4 to 3 instead of 5th [Toyota 5 speed] at 6500.

Thanks for any reply you care to make.
Chuck

[demime 0.99d.1 removed an attachment of type text/x-vcard which had a name of
chuck.arnold.vcf]