fot

Mid-Ohio video

To: KHoward515@aol.com
Subject: Mid-Ohio video
From: "SHANE Ingate" <hottr6@hotmail.com>
Date: Thu, 12 Jun 2003 12:03:29 -0400
Kent Howard wrote:

>I'm the guilty party responsible for the video of the June 2002 Mid-Ohio
>video.  The VHS version can be purchase for $20.

I just received the VHS from Ken, and was up last night until waaaay after
midnight, as I had to watch it twice, and then fast-forward/rewind to my
favorite parts. The sound system was cranked up, but the police never
arrived, so maybe the neighbours did not complain too much.  This video far
exceeds in quality what one may expect from an "amateur" production.  Ken, a
fantastic job of a herculean task.

And I WILL be buying the DVD when it is released.

Thanks Kent,

Shane Ingate in Maryland

PS Update on "Rags'" build-up.  Final block and paint in single-stage Dupont
Centauri 99 (black) was last weekend.  The body looks waaay too pretty to
bang it up on the track, but at least the black will be easy to match when
straightening time happens.  The body will be put back on the rolling
chassis in the next week or so, am just finalizing some details on the "over
the diff" swaybar, and final reassembly of the g/box (with Dolomite c/r
gearset).

PPS Has anyone other than I noticed how few TR6s there will be at Mosport?