fot

Re: Mosport

To: tstrange@new.rr.com, fot@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Mosport
From: N197TR4@cs.com
Date: Sun, 15 Jun 2003 20:16:20 EDT
Truly a quality group of Triumph folks.

I had a conversation with Gary Hodson (Canadian Arnold Special)  and he
promises to revisited his calenda as he & his wife truly want to come, but have
wedding in Mexico on the next weekend. A bit much to expect for traveling, but
I remain somewhat hopeful.

I might consider the enduro, if all is going well at the track