fot

RE: Mosport Trip info

To: "'spitfiresuz@141.com'" <spitfiresuz@141.com>, fot@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: Mosport Trip info
From: "Mitchell, Doug (D.B.)" <dmitchel@ford.com>
Date: Wed, 18 Jun 2003 09:46:50 -0400
Good points all, although I think that the limit is now $800
rather than $400. For further info, see:
http://www.customs.gov/xp/cgov/travel/vacation/know_brochure/dutyfree_exemption.xml

Also,I believe two pieces of ID is not required to enter Canada, but
rather to return to the US. As far as what qualifies, as Susan says,
one has to be a photo ID, which can be a drivers license, or a state
issued photo ID. The other has to be either a passport, a certified
copy of their birth certificate or baptismal record. For those who
are not US born, carry their Certificate of Citizenship or Naturalization.