fot

TR 6 Silicone Valve Cover Gasket

To: Friends of Triumph <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: TR 6 Silicone Valve Cover Gasket
From: J Wagner <jmwagner@greenheart.com>
Date: Fri, 27 Jun 2003 09:07:18 -0700
I have yet to find a local TR 6 owner to do product testing with me, but
I do want to report that things are proceeding quite well...

I made this gasket with RACING in mind...

Subsequently, there will be two versions...   a street gasket and a
racing gasket....

Yes, the latter will be more expensive, but you will be blown away by
the quality...

More details when I can put together a web page with photos and details.

I can't tell you how excited I am to see this product in 3 dimensions!

--Justin Wagner

P.S.  As a reminder to AMICI... my standing offer on the TR 2-4A version
 of $10.00 off for AMICI race cars still remains...  sales of that
gasket would be appreciated, to help support the TR 6 process.