fot

RE: Oil Starvation-- Solution needed

To: "'John Kipping'" <johnkipping@inet.net.nz>,
Subject: RE: Oil Starvation-- Solution needed
From: Bill Babcock <BillB@bnj.com>
Date: Sun, 29 Jun 2003 12:49:52 -0700
I like Accusumps for two simple reasons--pre oiling and you never get a
dip in oil pressure caused by a starved pump. Other than weight, more
hoses to fail and cost I can't see a good reason NOT to use one. I think
the "more hoses" problem can be all but eliminated by going direct to the
oil gallery instead of the oil cooler line via T and check valve.