fot

Re: TRUE MEANING OF SARS found at MOSPORT!!!

To: rem@CBORD.com, fot@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: TRUE MEANING OF SARS found at MOSPORT!!!
From: KHoward515@aol.com
Date: Mon, 30 Jun 2003 15:09:37 EDT
And congrats to Tony Drews.  I left immediately after the Triumph-MG race and
if he wasn't disqualified won the race!  Great race, Tony.

And Uncle Jack, I've got the start of the race on video tape.  I'm going to
call it, "I'd rather be pushing a Triumph than driving an MG".

Even san-car, I had a great weekend.   Great venue.  Too bad more Triumphs
from the US didn't make it.

Kent Howard