fot

Re: Amphicar re-surfaces!

To: "Joe Curry" <spitlist@gte.net>, "'Susan Kahler'"
Subject: Re: Amphicar re-surfaces!
From: "kas kastner" <kaskas@cox.net>
Date: Tue, 1 Jul 2003 09:03:12 -0700
I was paid to modify an Amphi-car back in the very early 60's with cam good
head etc.  Never saw so much jellied oil on EVERYTHING in my life.
Everything I picked up or tried to turn was coated with a vasoline like
stuff.ughhhhugh.  They tried to drive it into the surf in the Pacific and
blew windshield out and sunk the thing in a heartbeat.