fot

Mosport Faces

To: FoT <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: Mosport Faces
From: Ernest Husmann <ehusmann@execpc.com>
Date: Tue, 01 Jul 2003 12:01:11 -0500
Triumphant People:

To add to what has already been stated, four days of wonderful motorsports
was the best.  Fot was well represented and provided great action on the track.

As always the people are what make this group and sport what it is;
fantastic.  The sharing of information, parts, hands and the big canopy was
something that can not be described and must have been seen to really
appreciate.

I would like to extend my personal thanks to all those faces in the crowd
that came forward to lend assistance in getting Irv's car back into racing
condition without being asked.  It wasn't pretty but VARAC Tech was satisfied.

In all  the years that I have hung around circle tracks, drag strips,
autocross and road racing, I have never seen a group like FoT or the
Triumph family in general, it is truly amazing.

Thanks Again

Ernie Husmann