fot

TR 6 Silicone Valve Cover Gasket

To: Triumph Newsgroup <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: TR 6 Silicone Valve Cover Gasket
From: J Wagner <jmwagner@greenheart.com>
Date: Tue, 08 Jul 2003 11:25:23 -0700
Friends,

Some road tests over the holiday revealed to me that I have to make some
modifications to the gasket design to better clear some obstacles.
Fortunately, while the additional tooling is a slight financial slap in
the face, it's not a major set back.  The other good news is that it was
possible to further test the prototype gasket on a daily-driver TR 6.
It is performing beautifully.   Hopefully I can get the modifications on
the mold done within the month.  I would like to have the product
available soon.

Thank you for your patience.

(The racing version will likely be delayed until August.)

--Justin Wagner