fot

Re: no triumphs going????

To: <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: no triumphs going????
From: "Jim Hill" <jrhill@chorus.net>
Date: Wed, 9 Jul 2003 14:04:48 -0500
Mr. Hill has a conflict this weekend . . . I'll be on board the Union
Pacific's steam-powered passenger train somewhere in the vicinity of
Cheyenne WY (they don't call me the "Runaway Train" for nothing).

But I'm planning on the MW Council event at Road America for next year --
that's the biggest bargain I know of in vintage racing.

As far as I know, none of the usual suspects from Illinois & Iowa were
planning to attend this weekend (Joe, Jack, Irv, etc.)

Please send a report on your success!

Jim Hill
Madison WI