fot

RE: TR6 Racer's Passing

To: "'Aaron Johnson'" <fpspitfire37@msn.com>, fot <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: TR6 Racer's Passing
From: Bill Babcock <BillB@bnj.com>
Date: Mon, 14 Jul 2003 06:39:26 -0700
I was at the track racing my Radical that weekend. Nice guy, he had three
triumph race cars--a TR6, a TR4 and a GT6 as I recall. There was an EMT at
the corner he went off at--said he slumped in the car and went straight.
Probably a heart attack. Nice way to go--quick and doing something you
love. But much too soon at 59.