fot

RE: Well, I did it!

To: "'edwardbarnard '" <edwardbarnard@prodigy.net>,
Subject: RE: Well, I did it!
From: Bill Babcock <BillB@bnj.com>
Date: Sun, 20 Jul 2003 21:31:28 -0700
 Good for you! I assume you're going to use it with a Triumph frame and
drivetrain. If you'd like I can send you some pictures of Peyote's front
and rear suspension, motormounts, etc. if you'd like to duplicate some if
it's great handling. Peyote has both anti-tramping bars and a panhard in
the back, and the engine is lowered about five inches and moved backwards
ten.