fot

Re: Trailer advice sought

To: "Barr, Scott" <sbarr@mccarty-law.com>, <vintage-race@autox.team.net>,
Subject: Re: Trailer advice sought
From: "Jeffery Senty" <gp89@charter.net>
Date: Tue, 22 Jul 2003 19:52:44 -0500
Scott,
Call me, I have two that need to get out of here. The best part is the
price. You can have one for free or the other for twice that much. The only
thing you need is tires. Call me at (608)882-5236 before 9:00 pm.or
(608)290-6374 any time between 6:00am and 6:00 pm. Ya I know all work and no
play....

 Jeff Senty
-gp89 blue
 and all that stuff---- Original Message -----