fot

RE: diff

To: "'cj123@ofir.dk'" <cj123@ofir.dk>, fot@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: diff
From: Bill Babcock <BillB@bnj.com>
Date: Mon, 28 Jul 2003 15:25:36 -0700
Christian
I just removed a Quaife to put in a salisbury that I believe we got from
Jon Wood. It's also marketed as a Trans-X, but I think Jon just supplies
them. I assume he will respond to your post, but I'll tell you I love the
new salisbury limited slip. The quaife was useful, but not enough. It just
biases torque, so once the wheel starts to spin you're not putting power
down.