fot

unique british car & airplane show

To: <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: unique british car & airplane show
From: "Tom Strange" <tstrange@new.rr.com>
Date: Thu, 31 Jul 2003 17:35:33 -0500
To anyone interested.
I have learned of, a rather unique car show.
On the 23rd (sat) of August, on the EAA grounds at Oshkosh, WI.  It is titled
as a "BRITISH WINGS AND WHEELS" show. All British aircraft and autos have been
invited. It is my impression that there are already over 90 entrants for
autos. I have been invited to bring a 3 car tent, and load it with race cars.
The folks there seem interested / excited about the possibility of having the
race cars there. One of their goals is to try to get the spitfires
photographed with a spitfire airplane. It is to be a 1 day event and sounds
like a lot of fun for anyone interested.

It is my understanding that this will be held in the EAA area at the Oshkosh
airport. They have emailed a flyer to me, that will not come through the
server, but if anyone is interested, let me know & I'll forward it to you off
list. This will give you contact info for registration.

Maybe some of us should try to make a good showing for the Triumphs.

Tom