fot

Re: Halon replacement?

To: "TeriAnn Wakeman" <twakeman@cruzers.com>,
Subject: Re: Halon replacement?
From: "Aaron Johnson" <fpspitfire37@msn.com>
Date: Sun, 3 Aug 2003 12:18:26 -0700
TeriAnn,

I don't believe there is a direct replacement that uses the Nozzles.  The
tubing should be ok...but the nozzles would require changing.

The best replacement I can suggest at this time is AFFF from Firecharger.
There is a Spitfire racer from CA who sells the AFFF systems, contact me off
list for his name and number.

If you aren't familiar with the AFFF systems, they are a extinguishing media
and they are CO2 driven.  They cost around 350 for the system and can be
recharged at the track by yourself.

Aaron Johnson
#38 F-Prod Spit MkIV Oregon Region SCCA