fot

RE: Recommendations Wanted - Cleaning Oxidization from Plastic

To: "'Group44TR7@aol.com'" <Group44TR7@aol.com>, fot@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: Recommendations Wanted - Cleaning Oxidization from Plastic
From: Bill Babcock <BillB@bnj.com>
Date: Tue, 5 Aug 2003 23:27:19 -0700
Take them to a jeweler or watchmaker and get them to buff them. They use a
big high speed buffing wheel with fine rouge to polish scratches out of
plastic watch crystals and the like. They usually do it for free, takes
about two minutes. I've also brought them my Lexan face shield. It helps
if you've bought your significant other some significant baubles there.