fot

RE: Tappets

To: <Malaboge@aol.com>
Subject: RE: Tappets
From: "Chuck Arnold" <chuck.arnold@oracle.com>
Date: Fri, 15 Aug 2003 14:36:07 -0700
I talked to him $300 a set or so.  Seem like a good deal, but I could
not get him to commit when he would get them manufactured again -- he
was out of stock and needs the use of a special nitrogen [I   think,it
may be some other gas] oven to cure them in, and the company with the
oven had just won an  aerospace contract.