fot

Re: Ventilated blocks

To: mporter@zianet.com
Subject: Re: Ventilated blocks
From: Gt6steve@aol.com
Date: Sat, 6 Sep 2003 21:42:42 EDT
Hey Mike,
The key word is SUDDENLY.
My theory is that the block developed a hole and then the #1 rod got sucked
thru it sorta like in the airplane movies. Oddly enough the other bearings all
show damage too but I'm sure it wasn't caused by going out on cooold oil.  No,
no it had to have been a weak block, couldn't have been a weak mind.  No,
couldn't have been...