fot

Re: Seat Belt Anchor Bolts and HANs device

To: "Bill Babcock" <BillB@bnj.com>,
Subject: Re: Seat Belt Anchor Bolts and HANs device
From: "Robert Dardano" <19to1tr6@comcast.net>
Date: Mon, 8 Sep 2003 22:19:42 -0400
I have only seen a few in the paddocks around the Norht east  region I
usualy make it a point to talk to the driver and ask the usual "how do you
like it '?everyone likes it and most talk about feeling safer and whish they
had it sooner Also they have an SCCA special for $957.00  It is a little
heavier then the $1300.00 one .In 01 you sent in your helmet they rigged it
and sent it back I don't know how it is handled now  2 week turn around in
mid season in 02  and it was  4 mths.buy wensday after Earnhardt's death
in01         rob