fot

Nomination Joe Genovese

To: "Friends of Triumph" <FOT@autox.team.net>
Subject: Nomination Joe Genovese
From: "jaboruch" <jaboruch@adelphia.net>
Date: Mon, 15 Sep 2003 22:22:36 -0400
I would like to nominate Joe Genovese to the list.  Joe has a Spitfire
that he just finished building.  He had it out at an SCCA race earlier
this summer, only to have the cam seize in the block (large journal
cam with no bearings).  He plans on having the car back on the track
next year (with cam bearings I think).  Joe is an airline pilot so him
piloting a Triumph Spitfire is quite fitting,  If we have a second, we
will have to have him sign his name as Joe(G) (I don't recall any
Joe(G's) on the list yet).  His email address is FOJAG@Hotmail.com.
Thanks, Joe(B)