fot

RE: SCCA runoffs

To: "'Dave Riddle'" <dave@microworks.net>, fot@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: SCCA runoffs
From: Bill Babcock <BillB@bnj.com>
Date: Fri, 19 Sep 2003 00:34:13 -0700
I like the F500s though I'm way too big for them and my wife is allergic
to open wheel cars. But there's a huge difference between 1st and 13th. In
a lot of club races the person in first laps all the way up to 4th or 5th
place. To stay in contact with the leaders you have to be on the same
second with them. The F500s run along with the SRs here in the Northwest.
They're typically way down in the order.

If I had my druthers I'd have a formula atlantic, even though it's awfully
spendy.

I sure do like this real-time race timing. Cost me a lot of productive
time today.