fot

RE:

To: "'Chuck Arnold'" <chuck.arnold@oracle.com>, Fot@autox.team.net
Subject: RE:
From: Bill Babcock <BillB@bnj.com>
Date: Fri, 19 Sep 2003 10:12:46 -0700
I've been giving serious thought to an electric water pump. A lot of the
big bore guys are running them here in the northwest. I suppose HMSA would
have a heart attack and I'd have to stick the regular pump back on for the
Historics. Anyone else ever done this? My reason for doing it are:

Reliable flow--especially in the critical rear cylinder
Less parasitic loss
No belts at all!