fot

Toronto Triumph Club "Ragtop"

To: "Friends of Triumph" <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: Toronto Triumph Club "Ragtop"
From: "Simon Rasmussen" <Simon@TelephonesToGo.ca>
Date: Tue, 23 Sep 2003 10:00:52 -0400
I know you will all be pleased to hearthe latest copy of the Toronto Triumph
Club 'Ragtop" magazine features a group photo, in colour, of the Triumph
racers at Mosport, and a 31/2 page article on Tornado cars, featuring Bill
Dentinger's Thunderbolt.

The magazine is mailed to 400 club members, about 50 other copies go to
advertisers, Triumph clubs around the world, and a copy was given out to each
of the 1100 cars on display at our 20th. annual British Car Day this last
Sunday.

The magazine has recently won an award for "Best Club Magazine".

Bill, if you forward me a mailing address I will send you a copy.
Simon.

Regards,
Simon Rasmussen
Sales Manager - Telephones To Go